mc.pixelmon-legends.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/sy8azkdWYj
Click to join
Welcome to Pixelmon Legends!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Pixelmon Legends v1.1
TrainerMarkyMark OWNER
Admin Moderator
12 posts
12 topics
about 1 month ago

Welcome to Pixelmon Legends!

Wow, what a journey it’s been! According to /playtime, I’ve logged over 63 hours of in-game time, and that’s not even counting the countless hours spent working on the server behind the scenes. But you know what? I’d quadruple that in a heartbeat because it’s been an absolute blast!

Server Launch Recap
On Saturday, we officially launched Pixelmon Legends, and it was nothing short of incredible! We celebrated by spawning legendaries and shinies, running exciting events, and just having a great time with the community. Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun!

A huge shoutout to our contributors who generously supported the server by picking up items from our store: Hades_Shadow, MITroboticsHACK, DItto567, PickleSharkie—your support means the world!

As promised, Pixelmon Legends is not just a side project for me. I’m fully dedicated to growing this server and building an amazing community around it. With that, I’m excited to share the updates we’ve rolled out in version 1.1!

What’s New in Pixelmon Legends v1.1

• Gym Leader System: The gym challenge is here! Defeat all 8 gym leaders and earn their badges to redeem awesome Gym Crates.

• Voting System Fixed: The voting system is now fully operational. Use /vote to earn incredible prizes and support the server!

• Shiny Spin: Every new player now gets a free Shiny Spin to redeem a shiny Pixelmon—welcome to the team!

• Group Permissions Fixed: We resolved a bug where certain permissions weren’t working correctly in some groups.

• Titan Rank: Our highest premium rank, Titan, is now live in the server store—perfect for players who want the ultimate experience!

• New Warp Locations: We’ve added new destinations! Explore Drifloon Spire, Foggy City, Lunatone Valley, and Rowlet City using /warps.

• Block Shop at Spawn: Need blocks? Head over to the newly added Block Shop at spawn and purchase what you need with in-game currency.

• Over 20+ Custom Quests: We've created more than 20 custom quests, scattered across various towns and cities. Start exploring and embark on epic adventures!

And guess what? This is just the beginning! We’re working hard to bring even more content and features to Pixelmon Legends, so stay tuned for more exciting updates.

See you all in-game and on Discord!

IP: mc.pixelmon-legends.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/N6RrN6mbX3